Saturday, January 9, 2010

January 9, 1010

I was just reviewing sites and remembered that I have a blog which I have not updated in ages!! Crazy how life has changed since the last time I wrote. We now live in Rock Rapids IA and chris works as a deputy sherrif her in Lyon county. We love being closer to family and spend alot of time with gma and gpa!!!
This winter has been a COLD and snowy one. WE were snowed in for christmas and now it has been in the -10-20's. No fun when kids cant get out of the house to play!

Emory and Alexis are now 20 months and Tanner is 3 1/2 yrs. They are at fun ages, but still keep us real busy. Tanner is in Wee school and really enjoys that! I am working part time for a consulting company about 10-15 hrs a week which is nice and flexible for our family life.

We have enjoyed using our new boat this past summer on vacation and being on the water!! The kids also LOVE it!! They each have their own personality. Alexis is my giggler and alway looking for something to do. Emory is my drama queen and has a personality all in itself. Tanner is my strong willed child who finds ways to get what he wants. He loves his sister so much, but sometimes they dont feel that love:)
Chris enjoys his job very much and just recently went from all nights to a mix of days and nights which is nice. He loves his football games and is watching dallas as I talk!
Well I better get some sleep..Emory is stil being a little pesky at night and not sleeping so well. Who knows??
Good night!

No comments: