Monday, June 16, 2008

June 16

Well we are on our own again. Chris parents left this afternoon and I had my first few hours alone with all 3 kids. It went alright, other than the fact that Tanner REALLY dislikes when I have to feed the girls. He is always finding an excuse to have me get up and get him something, so we are now working on teaching him patience. I can definetly see some jealousy issues arising the last few days.

Father's day was nice. Chris had to work so we didnt get to spend a whole lot of time with him. He did enjoy holding his girls though and playing with tanner for a little while.

My sister flies in on wed afternoon and looking forward to seeing her then. Hopefully our home wont be too crazy with another baby around :) I will be glad to have some help feeding the girls tonight... I determined that I spend almost 8-10hrs/day feeding and pumping. That is CRAZY!! Hopefully they will be more efficient eaters soon.

1 comment:

sheryl said...

Thanks for the up-dates on your family. We will keep you in our prayers.
God Bless,
Sheryl