My first blog entry!! I wanted to start this so that all our family and friends who live far away or close can keep up to date on our family. I will try my best to post pics and updates as much as possible, but as you all know life is pretty crazy right now with a 2 yr old and twins!
The girls are doing well and growing great. On monday Emory weighed 6lbs 5oz and Alexis was 5lbs 11oz. They continue to eat every 3 hrs and I am trying to keep up with breastfeeding and pumping. We will see how long I can do it, but as long as I have help at home, I can try.
My mom left earlier this week and we miss her alot!! She was a tremendous help! Chris' mom will be here tommorow for a few days to help and then my sister will be here early next week. It will be nice to have an extra set of hands.
Tanner is doing great with his sisters and has shown us how he can be a great big brother. He is always trying to give them kisses and helps us as much as he can. We do need to keep our eye on him, but he is getting better each day.
We had an outing yesterday to the mall. Not sure it was worth the hassle, but we survived. Tanner had fun playing at the play area and chris got his father's day gift of some clothes. It is fun getting all the attention from onlookers.
Well I better get going for now. Hope you all enjoy!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WOW! A trip to the mall, you are brave, girl! I am so happy to hear things are going well! Praise God for all of your family helping out, I know that is a blessing! Cute picture!! See ya soon. Love, Jen A
What a great idea--will keep you in my favorites!! Cute pictures!!
Will keep you in my prayers!!
Love always--Terri and family
hey jen.....way cool i like the idea, i love getting pics and this is even better!
Thanks for the updates and cute pictures the girls look like they are doing good.
Love, Sheryl
Love the blog Jen! The personalized blankets for the girls are adorable, right up your alley!
Love you guys!
Mark, Amber, and Simon K.
Post a Comment